This course is for the students who grow on the basis of "Bhakti" - Devotion, the Property of the society known as Kaarmika Varga - with their excellence in their stream, hard working people and form the pillar of the Society. A Vatu with prerequisites quoted in the Syllabus-1 post is eligible to be admitted.
- Basic Studies said before.
- Vedanta thraya (3),
- Purana Jnana=Puranika = Daasa = Keerthanakaara+
- Study of Sutra Bhashya and the related texts.
- Astanga Yogas=Yogi = Snaataka+
- Vedaartha Jnana
- Study of Sruthi and Smruthis
- Paraartha Jnana.
- Sathya Vaadhi=Swami : Parivraajaka+
- Bhakthi Sahithya Darshana
- Dhaiva Saakshaatkaara