An out of box thinking towards analyzing Vedic Hymns, to increase the Electricity Power Generation.
Tuesday, 27 December 2011
Saturday, 3 December 2011
Friday, 25 November 2011
Thursday, 24 November 2011
Wednesday, 16 November 2011
|Seeds, Michael A. 1999
The Solar System - Wadsworth Publishing Co. California
Isaac Newton Dec. 25, 1642 (= 4th Jan. 1643) – 1.727
mass of the body”
F=ma P=mg (weight=mass x gravity)
|W Heisenberg’s uncertainly principle 1927|
It is impossible to measure accurately both the position and the momentum of a particle simultaneously. “Measured values cannot be assigned to the position r and the momentum p of a particle simultaneously with unlimited precision.”
The Cartesian scientific model preserved so far has not been critically reviewed nor it’s faults rectified. In a heterogeneous tropical world, scientific norms are just those dictated by the European scientists. No new paradigm has ever been entertained. Ruthless negation of other paradigms as superstition permitted the modern science and technology to project itself as the sole representative of Science as true knowledge. This is why in every school program the contents are copied from the mainstream paradigm.
Science is true knowledge. Information is available in the dynamic nature. One has to observe the dynamic process with sensory perceptions and if possible, with extra sensory perceptions. The quality of the collected data depends on the preparation or training given to the senses, the systematic methods utilized during observation and pattern recognition. Personal discipline of the observer permits maximum efficiency. Physical mental and spiritual freedom of thinking, working and speaking permits creativity of action. Creative efficiency or efficient creativity is a basic tool for the scientist in search of worldly knowledge.
"Let noble thoughts flow allover the universe"- Rg. Veda
What are the divisions of Vedic Physics?
- Agochara: Invisible or automatically going processes without any obstructions.
- Drig-Gochara: Interchangeable, ongoing processes that are natural and visible so can be converted into different forms.
- Parinama-Gochara: Here the underlying process cannot be identified.
- Pravarthana-Gochara: Here matter, material, object or things in general cannot be identified, only process can be noticed.
- Guna-Gochara: Here thing, process and effect can be understood by chemical analysis.
Moola Dhathu’s = Root elements or Natural elements = 187 in number. Among these 164 are visible and 23 are invisible. This is the total atomic design and division number. Root elements can be identified by atoms. Also there are 7 different experiments to ascertain the root elements.
Give an Example for each of the 5 divisions.
- Sadhyojaatha Rudra: Agochara
- Vaamadeva Rudra: Drig-Gochara
- Aghora Rudra: Parinama-Gochara
- Tatpurusha Rudra: Pravarthana-Gochara
- Ishaana Rudra: Guna-Gochara
***Upcoming articles starts exploring each division in detail ***
Monday, 14 November 2011
Friday, 11 November 2011
Nature 17%, Human 72%, God 11%.
Hence no annihilation. “Continually, everlasting, eternal bliss”
How to understand Vedas? First learn one of the efficient Indian languages and get become language expert. Try to learn Brahmi from the known finger countable people. Practice Brahmi based Vedic grammar. Do hard work, study and practice 54 Aksharas - Alphabets, 10 Sanjnas - Signs, 7 Bindus - Points (E.g., Nasalized Vowels), 13 Sutras - formulas. Its called as Akshara Vidhya. In alternative approach, if an individual gains Akshara Vidhya, then will get the knowledge of Vedic language and thus the Vedas. First, practice alphabets - Akshara Abhyaasa in Brahmi (or at least a perfect Indian language, but not the business language like English). Gain the Aksha Vidhya. Then study Vedic literature. Practice the following Vedic Dasha Maha Vidhyas :
Vyakarana, Chandas, Swara, Maatraa, Prastaara,
Sanjna, Naadabindu, Laghu, Guru, Udaattha, Swaritha, Anudaattha ||
Thursday, 10 November 2011
Veda means Knowledge. It's the ultimate truth about Nature - Prakruthi. It has "All Subjects" which are "All Time" and "All Place" truth. Vedas came from infinite and remain immortal even after the dissolution of the whole Earth. This is because Veda is not just a text, it's Naada - the Wave of bliss. We can see the collection of verses in Veda. These are the particular pattern of waves noted by various great sages during their research (Tapasya) on Nature. Veda is an experimented, experienced, proved, and accepted publication of complete research on whatever topic you consider. If a modern researcher says, I have invented a new thing; for him/her it is new. But Veda has explained the basic theory. So Veda is complete, truth, justice, the breath of society, food, life, and knowledge. In this article, I will list some of the subjects the Vedas addresses.
Pancha Bhootatmaka Prakruthi: Five elemental Nature
- Srusti - Creation
- Sthithi - Maintenance
- Laya - Manifestation
- Prakruthi Niyama - Rules of Nature
- Prakruthi Poshana - Nourishment
- Prakruthika Lakshana - Properties of Nature
- Baugolika Siddhanta& Niyama - Geography and its rules
Jaivika: Bio or topics related to LIFE
- Abhivrudhdhi - Development
- Prabheda - Diversity
- Charaachara - Moving and Non-Moving things.
Four basic forms of species:
- Andaja - Egg born
- Swedhaja - Sweat-born or water-born
- Yonija - Mammals
- Udbija - Earthborn
84 Lakh Jeeva Vaividhya: Biodiversity
- Analysis of bio species in terms of Geography & body nature:
- Sheeta - Cold
- Madhya - Medieval or Equal Cold & Hot
- Ushna - Hot
Jeeva Sankula Srusti Vidhaana: The ways by which creation of life cycle of species that lead to the Biosphere
- Jeevi + Mana : Animal Species + Mind
- Sasyaadhi + Mana : Plants, metals, materials & the like + Mind
- Jeevi + Jeeva : Living being + Life
- Sasyaadhi + Jeeva : Plants, metals, materials & the like + Life
- Jeeva Rahasya : Secret of creation and sustain of Life.
Srusti Rahasya: Secret of Creation
Anu Parichaya: Introduction to Atom
- Anu Vijnana - Atomic Science
- Shakthi Rahasya - Secrets and formulas of Energy
Medical Science: Vaidhya Vidhya
- Deha Rachana - Body Formation (Beyond present-day Anatomy & Physiology)
- Anga Vinyasa - Design of organs or parts of the body
- Aangika Shakthi - Power of organs
- Rachana Vinyaasa - Combined designs of different types of organs
- Kaarya Nirvahana - Unity & supportive action among diverse organs
- Nara Vijnaana - Neurology
- Prasootika Vijnaana - Gynecology, etc.,
Interaction of Consciousness:
- Deha + Mana : Body + Mind
- Mana + Maanava : Mind + Man
- Mano Vijnaana - Psychology
Rasaayana Shaasthra - Chemistry
Social Sciences & Philosophies:
- Jeevana Dharma - Accommodation of a Perfect Life Style, Personality development, how to follow the truth and stick to principles
- Siddhanta & Darshana Shasthara - Doctrines that are proposed by enlightened sages and accepted by the court of Saptarshi's are called Darshana shastras. They are 18,000 in number.
- Karma Siddhanta - Life forms & continues due to the work or duties from the past and present.
- Nireeshwara Vaada - Samkhya denies the existence of Ishvara (God) or any other exterior influence. Universe has two realities: Purusha (consciousness) and Prakriti (phenomenal realm of matter).
- Suguna Vaada - God or any other exterior influence has good attributes
- Nirguna Vaada - God or any other exterior influence has no attributes
- Eshwariya Siddhanta - God is the owner of all
- EkOpaasana - worship of only one deity
- Bahu Devataa Tatva : Different Gods
- Beeja Siddhanta - Seed Technology.
- Beeja Samskarana - Preparation of good seed.
- Shunya Siddhanta: All from the void and all to void
- Adwaitha Siddhanta - Identity of the self and the whole
- Dwaitha Siddhanta - the individual souls of beings are not 'created' by God but do, nonetheless, depend on Him for their existence.
- Shakthi Siddhanta - Shiva is the static consciousness and Shakti is the dynamic consciousness. Through his Shakti, he affects the manifestation of the universe.
- Vishistadwaitha Siddhanta - It is non-dualism of the qualified whole, in which Brahman alone exists, but is characterized by multiplicity.
- Sagunoopaasana - Worship of the absolute with qualities
- Nirgunoopaasana - Worship of supreme reality without form, quality, attribute
- Moorthi Swaroopa - Corporeal form
- Niraakara Swaroopa - Non-Corporeal form
- Jnananopaasana - Worship of Knowledge etc.,
- ROga - Disease
- ROga Parichaya - Types of Diseases
- ParihaarOpaaya - Ideas to Cure.
- Chikitsaa Vidhaana - Treatment
- Yaanam - Automobiles:
- RaTha Vidhya - Land Vehicles
- Jala Yaana - Aquatic Vehicles
- Aakasha Gamana - Sky Vehicles
Tantra - Technology:
- Tantrika Vidhya Rahasya - Secrets of technology, its effects, and application
- Upaamshu - Supportive materials in each branch of Engineering
- Upasamhaara - Completion, Verification, Validation, Testing, Maintenance, and Neutralizer in case of failure or adverse effects.
- Yantra Maatruka - Theory of Machines
- Darshana Vidhya - Telecommunication
- Darpana Vidhya - Display technology for output of any subject, thoughts, past and present events.
- Parikara Vijnana - Material Science
Production & Distribution:
- Krushi - Agriculture
- Vaanijya - Business
Architecture & Constructions:
- Gruha Nirmaana - Building Construction
- Vaasthu Vidhya - Civil Engineering
- Alankaara - Interior and Exterior Design both for building and body
- Vidhya - Education System
- Agni Vidhya - Spiritual
- Mruthyu Vidhya - Worldly
- Samaaja Shasthra - Social Science
- Artha Shasthra - Economics
- Nyaya Meemamsa - Judiciary, law, and orders.
- Vyuha Rachana - War Techniques
- Audhyogika Soothra - Employment Formulas
Bhauta Shaastra - Vedic Physics which the one and only ultimate Science
- KhagOLa Vijnaana - Astronomy, Astrology and Cosmology
- Wave Science: Theory, Uses, Application, Affects
- Naada Taranga - Sound Wave
- Jala Taranga - Water Wave
- Kirana Taranga - Light Wave
- 40 subjects come under the Bhauta Shaastra.
- SaanKhya Shasthra - Ancient Indian Mathematics
- Saamaanya Ganitha - Common or business Math
- Sthoola-Sookshma Ganitha - Micro & Macro Maths
- Shilpa Kalaadhi Vidhya - Iconography, Arts
- Gaana Naatyaadhi Vidhya - Music, Dance, Instrumental
- Chitrakalaa - Drawing, and Painting.
- BhaaShaa Shasthra - Language science.
- Aksha(ra) Vidhya - Formulas, reasons, and power of Alphabets. A channel to understand any language including foreign, animals, birds, plants, materials.
- Vyakarana - Grammer
- Chandas Shasthara - Vedic Meters
- Kaavya - Poetry
Politics & Administration:
- Raaja Neethi - Political Science,
- Prashaasana - Administration
- Adhyatma - Spirituality
- Aatma Rahasya - Secret of Soul
- Deva Rahasya - Secret of Gods;
- Deva + Maanava Sambandha - God + Human relationship.
This is just an overview, not a complete list. All these are coded in Vedas in their own formula. So Veda has complete knowledge with high accuracy. So it's the only source, reference, guide, evidence, good path shower, and rule book in this world. Hence Veda is the ultimate truth and the Darshana Shastras, Siddanthas, Smruthi, and others are prejudiced because they are tied to a single rule, single subject, wellness of a single group of followers, and propose their opinion that has limits and fail in some cases. But Veda is out of these jurisdictions and announces the real knowledge without fear for the welfare of all.
***Practice & publish Veda which is the ultimate truth***
More information about Vedic Chanting Classes:
- Hemanth Kumar G
ಓಂ ನಮೋ ಭಗವತೇ ರುದ್ರಾಯ ಎಂಬ ಮಂತ್ರವು ವೇದದ್ದಲ್ಲ ಎಂದು ವಾದಿಸುವವರ ಅಜ್ಞಾನಕ್ಕೆ ಮರುಕಪಟ್ಟು ಕಿಂಚಿತ್ತಾದರೂ ಸುಜ್ಞಾನ ಉದಯಿಸಲಿ ಎಂದು ಬೋಧನಾತ್ಮಕವಾಗಿ ಈ ಲೇಖನವ...
ಎಲ್ಲರಲ್ಲಿ ಬರುವ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆಯೆಂದರೆ ಈ ಆಧುನಿಕ ಕಾಲದಲ್ಲಿ “ಮದುವೆ” ಈ ಮೂರಕ್ಷರದ ಶಬ್ದ ಯಾವುದಿದೆ, ಅದು ಏನು, ಮದುವೆ ಎಂದರೇನು? ಪ್ರಸಕ್ತ ಕಾಲದಲ್ಲಿ ಮದುವೆ ಮಾಡ...
SiriBhuvalaya / Siribhoovalaya [ಸಿರಿಭೂವಲಯ / सिरिभूवलय] is a Grantha reformed by Kumudendu Muni near 1275 A.D. His Guru Parampara is li...